FRIENDS & OLD WEST NEIGHBORS
If you are a neighbor or member of the Durham community who is struggling with low-income, can't afford the $18 price per mask, or want to know more about what goes into pricing, please see the Pay What You Can page.
PLEASE NOTE: All masks that are sewn and ready for pickup are available. If a mask is marked "sold out" it means I have fabric cut but have not yet sewn it into masks.
Steps for purchasing through the site
1. Look in the Shop pages to add the fits and fabrics you like to your cart.
2. If you live close by and don't want to pay for shipping, make sure to select Local pick-up from the delivery dropdown menu at checkout.
3. Choose how you'd like to pay: with credit card, PayPal, or manually (i.e., with Cash or Venmo at time of pickup). Credit card and PayPal payments deduct money from my earnings. Paying manually means I will NOT be charged a fee for the transaction.
4. I will automatically receive notification of your order and will respond via email with:
a) instructions for how to proceed with your no-contact pickup and
b) if you selected Manual Payment, instructions for how to pay, specifically where to place your cash payment and what my Venmo username is (@Kelly_Goyette)
Steps for purchasing directly through me:
1.In the SHOP drop down menu, select the collection (Full Coverage, Standard, Kids) that corresponds with the fit(s) you are interested in purchasing.
2. VERY IMPORTANT! Go through the steps to add each mask you like, as well as backup options, to your cart to get an accurate.
3. Make a list of masks, including backup(s) for each, by looking at your cart, but you don't need to check out from the site.
4. Please email or text me (919.724.0616) to let me know:
a) what was in your cart and
b)how you would like to pay (Venmo or Cash)
5. Venmo me @Kelly_Goyette OR get your cash ready in an envelope for our no-contact pickup
5. I will reply with:
a) details about when and where your no-contact pickup will take place. Depending on your payment choice, I will let you know whether I received your Venmo or what to do with the cash at pick-up.